About the Primary Care Forum
Antimicrobial resistance (AMR) is a serious threat to global public health, as it threatens the effective prevention and treatment of an ever increasing range of infections. Hear from experts over two sessions, on how best to manage infections, decrease antimicrobial use and tackle AMR.
Theme: Management of Common Infections - Antibiotic Prescribing & Vaccination
Dates: Session 1: 7 Nov 2020, Sat & Session 2: 21 Nov 2020, Sat
Time: 2pm – 3.30 pm
Target Audience: General Practitioners (GPs) and Family Physicians (FPs)
Platform: Webinar via Zoom
|7 Nov 2020 (Sat)|
Management of Respiratory Tract Infections
By: Dr Louisa Sun, AH & NUH
Increasing Vaccination and Reducing Antimicrobial Use
By: A/Prof Lim Poh Lian, TTSH & NCID
Moderated by Dr Tan Seow Yen, CGH
21 Nov 2020 (Sat)
Common Paediatric Infections
By: Dr Li Jiahui, KKH
Antibiotic Prescribing and Patient Satisfaction
By: Dr Mark Ng, SHP
Moderated by Dr Choy Chiaw Yee, TTSH & NCID
Click here for speakers' biography.
To register, scan the QR code below or sign up at this link
- CME points for this webinar will be awarded upon SMC approval.
- Login with your name and license number to receive CME/CPE points.
- Registration is free of charge.
- Registration to this webinar will close when it reaches its maximum capacity OR on 20 October 2020 (whichever is earlier).
- For queries on this webinar, please email email@example.com
Click here for the event poster.