We have made the following updates to our Visiting Policy with effect from 7 March 2023.
- 2 visitors during visiting hours.
- Visitors are to follow the daily visiting hours between 12pm-2pm and 5pm-8pm.
- Visitors are encouraged to do their Antigen Rapid Test (ART) before visiting the hospital.
- To protect the health and safety of our patients, visitors should not visit if feeling unwell.
- Children (below 12 years of age) are not allowed to visit the wards.
When in our Wards, please observe the following:
- Wear your mask properly and at all times
- Wash / sanitise hands regularly
- Maintain a safe distance of at least 1 metre
- Sit on patient's bed or use patient toilets
- Interact with other patients and visitors
- Eat and drink