Notice on Updated Visitor Policy
We have made the following updates to our Visiting Policy with effect from 24 November 2022.
- Isolation ward: No visitors are allowed to visit except cases where patients are critically ill or there is caregiver training.
- Non-isolation ward/ICU: 2 visitors at any time. Visitors do not need to pre-register.
- Visitors are to follow the daily visiting hours between 12pm-2pm and 5pm-8pm.
- Visitors are encouraged to do ART before visiting the hospital.
- To protect the health and safety of our patients, visitors should not head down if feeling unwell.
- Children (below 12 years of age) are not allowed to visit the wards.
When in our Wards, please observe the following:
- Wear your mask properly and at all times
- Wash / sanitise hands regularly
- Maintain a safe distance of at least 1 metre
- Sit on patient's bed or use patient toilets
- Interact with other patients and visitors
- Eat and drink